Wi-Fi vouchers are so 2016.
Why are you still handing out Wi-Fi vouchers?
Because you don't want to have to reset your Wi-Fi password manually every day or week?
Yeah - let's not do that any more.
Wille Howe Technology is now offering automatic rolling PSK (Wi-Fi password) Raspberry Pi images, customized for YOUR Unifi Controller!
Guest Network Wi-Fi that just works.
How's it work?
- Raspberry Pi image (.img) file will be supplied, pre-configured with your Unifi Controller. Instructions to burn to your SD card will be supplied. (Optionally, you can drop-ship a Raspberry Pi and SD card to us, we'll create the image, and ship it back to you -- Continental US residents only).
- You have the ability to select the SSID of the network to roll (On an admin page – controller password required to change the SSID)
- You have the ability to set the background color, text color, header text, show a clock, date, and QR code (for joining mobile devices that support it), as well as setting password length, and days of week to roll the PSK.
- You have the ability to roll the PSK on-demand from the admin page
- The Pi automatically boots to a full screen view displaying the welcome text and SSID / Current Password. The display auto-refreshes when admin view options are changed. The initial display can be configured to include a logo if desired.
Check out the interactive demo!
Yeah - we made a playground so you can see how it works!
Ready to find out more?
Reach out today to find out how we can help make your Guest Wi-Fi easier to maintain!