Wille Howe Technology Support Hours: Monday through Saturday 4:30pm until 12:30am Central time
2 Hour minimum purchase for new customers is Non-Refundable. Please ensure you read all Terms & Conditions at the bottom of the page before purchasing.
Purchase a support package
Terms & Conditions
- Hourly Rate – the hourly rate for Willie Howe Technology, LLC’s consulting is $120.00 USD per hour billed in 15 minute increments. There is a 2 hour minimum for new customers. This rate applies Monday through Saturday 4:30pm until 7:00am Central time. Any work performed hourly is billable work. Any work performed on US Holidays will be billed at $200 USD per hour in 15 minute increments.
- Invoicing – Willie Howe Technology, LLC sends out invoices after the completion of contracted services less than $500. Any service quoted greater than $500 will be invoiced 50% down, and 50% on completion of service. For new customers, if the estimated amount of work exceeds $120.00 during the first engagement, we may require an initial deposit to begin the work. Invoices are due upon receipt, and there will be a 10% late charge for any invoices remaining unpaid after 30 days.
- Refunds - Willie Howe Technology, LLC will make contact to discuss work for hours purchased prior to communication. It is the purchaser's responsibility to reply and schedule the work to be performed. While hours purchased do not expire for 1 year, refunds for time purchased will not be refunded after 60 days from date of purchase. Due to the discounted rate for 10 hours purchased, used time will be calculated at the standard rate of $120 / hour, plus $10 per hour to be refunded (e.g. 6 hours used; 6*120=$720; 4(remaining)*10 = $40; $720+$40=$760; $1,000-$760=$240 refunded amount).
- Recording - Willie Howe Technology, LLC does not allow recording of any kinda (e.g. video, screen, audio) of support sessions without prior consent. Consent is in the full discretion of Willie Howe Technology, LLC.
- Indemnification - Willie Howe Technology, LLC or anyone providing work for Willie Howe Technology, LLC can only be held liable for damages in the amount of the contracted services.
- Payment – Remaining balance of project will be billed via PayPal at the time of completion.
- Outstanding Balances – If there are any balances outstanding for more than 30 days, no additional work will be performed until the existing balance is made current.
- Warranty – Due to the nature of the work that we perform, there is no warranty on hourly work. Each hour that we work is billable regardless of the outcome of said work. While we will make recommendations on the level of effort required to implement a solution or fix an issue, it is up to you to let us know if there is a cap on the number of hours we spend per engagement.
- Termination – Either party may terminate services at any time by notifying the other party in writing or via email. Any hours worked prior to termination are still considered billable hours.